- auto accident attorney in San Diego
- bicycle accident attorney in San Diego
- bicycle accident attorney san diego
- Dog bite attorney San Diego
- Edward J. Babbitt, APC
- personal injury attorney in San Diego
- San Diego Bicycle Accident Attorney
- San Diego brain injury attorney
- San Diego car accident attorney
- San Diego car accident lawyer
- San Diego legal malpractice attorney
- San Diego medical malpractice attorney
- San Diego motorcycle accident attorney
- San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
- San Diego product liability attorney
- San Diego truck accident attorney,
- San Diego Truck Accident Attorneys
- San Diego Wrongful Death Attorney
While getting injured in a car crash is not something you want to spend your time thinking about, we know that it is a reality, especially in and around the city. San Diego sees its fair share of accidents that cause injuries. In fact, for the latest reporting year, our area saw nearly 9,500 people injured or killed in traffic collisions.
Edward “Skip” Babbitt wants to look into that. He knows that dealing with the aftermath of a car crash can be a confusing time, especially if you have been injured due to the negligence of another person. When you need a San Diego car Accident lawyer, you can count on Skip to be by your side, fighting to secure the compensation you deserve.
You may know that you are entitled to receive compensation when the car accident has been caused by the negligence or deliberately dangerous actions of another motorist. After a car accident, one of your first concerns when you discover you have sustained serious injuries is the financial impact this is likely to have on you and your family. In many car accidents, there is more than one responsible party, meaning that the actions of more than one person or entity contributed to the incident.
If you or your loved one have been involved in any accident contact San Diego car accident attorney, they will investigate on your behalf.
Most Good Samaritans at car accident scenes are not medically trained to render first aid, and until 2009, witnesses could be held liable for any added injuries. There are many legal obligations and liabilities you must be aware of if you decide to help someone who has been injured in a car accident. Are you being sued for helping a car accident victim? Or have your injuries been aggravated or caused by a Good Samaritan’s “help” at the scene of a car crash? To schedule your free initial consultation with an expert San Diego car accident attorney, call Edward J. Babbitt APC & Associates today at 619-543-1789.